Property Q&A in Las Vegas>Question Details

Carla Renz, Home Buyer in New York, NY

What year was this home built? How do I book mark properties on here when I see one that is interesting?

Asked by Carla Renz, New York, NY Sun Jun 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3085210044-6812-Forest-Hollow…

Answers

4
The Good News Is That Is A Pardee Home. 2007 Pardee had many great Energy Features. Buying a Home is like buying a car.

Steven Sales 702-845-5348
Keller Williams Southern Nevada
CERTIFIED GREEN REALTOR
CDPE,
I trade cars every three years.. I live in a home for decades
Flag Sun Jun 10, 2012
Hi Clare,

The home was built in 2007. This property is in pending status. To watch the property you are interested in you can click the "Follow Home" link under the photo of the property. If you are looking for up to date information on properities you can go to heatherneuwirth.las.mlxchange.com. This links you to the MLS to search at your leisure. You can create a password to save favorites, maybe, and rejects just by logging in. Contact me with any questions you may have.

Happy Searching,

Heather Neuwirth
Barrett & Co., Inc.
2885 S. Jones Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89146
702-469-7163
heatherneuwirth@yahoo.com
It's Carla :)
Flag Sun Jun 10, 2012
It's in contract and no need to keep waisting you time. Please email me full details of your criteria and I'll create a custom search for you which will email you only homes which match your criteria and will all be available. We also have sources that allow us to send you homes that ate not in the MlS that we get from foreclose and divorce attorneys. We are also a property mangement compatible with over 350 homes and many of our investors will want to sell some of there homes. Let us know if you'd like our help. Thanks, Kim and Matt
Waisting? Sounds like you need a few more years in school. I don't consider looking at any homes on the market wasting my time
Flag Sun Jun 10, 2012
Hello Carla,

This property was built in 2007 and is currently in contract. You can bookmark and properties you are interested in on Trulia by clicking on "Follow Home." You are also free to browse my website below to create custom searches and save favorites. Thank you!

Jasmine Bega
VIP Realty Group
http://www.SeeVegasHomes.com