Property Q&A in 66030>Question Details

Bigdaddy, Home Seller in 66030

What would the appraisal value be on my house if it was a 6 bedroom, 3 bath single family home in the 66030 zip code?

Asked by Bigdaddy, 66030 Mon Apr 12, 2010

Answers

3
I am a realtor here in Gardner and am very familiar with the area. I need a few more specifics though. What neighborhood are you in? What floor plan? What upgrades do you have ei. finished basement, fence, large yard, hardwoods, etc? And I hope you do know about he $6500 tax credit for home owners who buy a new owner-occupied home, and if you've owned your home for at least 5 years.. You can call me for more questions,

Jackie O'Connor-Stahl
913-707-7241
There are 3 houses active in the market with 5bed/3 or 3.1 baths in the 66030 zip code and they are priced between 219,950 and 299,000. It is really hard to define the value of the house without seeing it or at least knowing the address so I will be able to check the comps, age, area etc..
I will be more than happy to help you with that, feel free to email me your address and I will send you a CMA report (Comparative Market Analysis).
Have a Great Day!
Manal
Appraisals are more specific than bedrooms, baths and zip code. A professional appraiser or Realtor would better be able to assist you after viewing your home. Age, condition, improvements, and comparable sales among other factors are taken into consideration. Best wishes - Charlotte