2. Interview several Buyer Agents if you can find one who is ONLY a Buyer Agent Better. You can deal with the Seller Agent which will make he or she a dual agent BUT this limits just how much he or she can REALLY represent you only, that agent can't. Not advisebale.
3. Will your fiance be involved with the purchase of this house ?
4. Is it feasible to sell his house at this time or better to rent. Being a Pure Buyer Agent if my
clients going to take a loss I suggest turning home into a rental til the sellers market comes back.
5. Being in Columbia find a good Property Manager with a Large Local Company. When the time
comes that property manager for sure has realtor in the group to list house for you!
6. Have your Realtor do comps to justify the price being asked and I just looked up the tax records
on that house and see some interesting information on home the present owne acquired the house
and that will help determine first offer.
7. In your offer have your agent ask for closing costs and a 1 year service contract such as AHS.
8. There is no magical solution to offers and accpeting an offer. It comes down too who wants to
buy it more that would be you or sell it more. Looked up tax records on that house and saw item
I would take into consideration when making initial offer. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy to share with you even if you pick another agent. Best of luck
Louis Russo Carolina One Buyer, Investor and Relocation Agent
Joel Greer, Carolina One Mortgage , C# 843-327-1575 , email@example.com
If I can assist in any way please let me know. Dan Simon 843-303-1464
It sounds complicated and it needs to be explained. It isn't commplicated but very important. Don't give agents in model homes or the listing agents a lot of details that might not be in your favor. You may not even know what those will be. We always tell the truth but don't have to tell everything that could give the seller an unfair advantage of your circumstances. Your buyers agent will help you you find a great fiancial institution to work with you. I could represent you as a buyers agent.
Let me know if I can help
Primrose Properties, LLC firstname.lastname@example.org
As Dave mentioned, speaking with a reputable, local lender about getting pre-qualified for a mortgage would be your first step. Then, finding a Realtor who is knowledgable of the area, would also be beneficial.
As a resident of James Island, I would be happy to assist you with any further questions you may have about being a first-time buyer, JI properties and/or can also send you a list of local mortgage specialists that I feel very comfortable referring people to.
Feel free to email or call.
Have a wonderful holiday weekend!
If you are planning to obtain financing to purchase this property, speaking with a competent, professional lender would be your first step. Then.... I would recommend hiring a competent, professional Realtor to represent your best interest. If I can be of assistance in those areas, please feel free to contact me.