Property Q&A in Vero Beach>Question Details

Dennis Carpe…, Home Buyer in

What would I need to do to purchase this property and why so cheap?

Asked by Dennis Carpenter, Wed Dec 17, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2002771058--Buckinghammock…

Answers

1
Dennis -- The property is being sold "as-is". You would need to submit a written "as-is" offer and I can explain to you thow his works in more detail. With an "as-is" offer the seller does not want to pay for any repairs to the property. You have the right to have the property inspected and should you find any defects in the property that you do not want to fix, you can cancel the contract within the inspection period. All escrow deposits would be returned to you. This property is a short sale so there are special forms and disclosures that are required since the lender is the party (not the seller) that needs to accept the offer. If you would like to discuss this listing and how I ,as an exclusive buyer's agent can assist you in purchasing this property or a similar property, please call or email me.

Cheryl Goff, Buyer's Consultant
Buyer's Agents of Vero Beach DiMarzo Realty
800-835-4657
772-713-6178 cell
cheryl@dimarzo.com