Property Q&A in Landfall>Question Details

Kathy Bogan, Home Buyer in Easton, MD

What was the asking price?

Asked by Kathy Bogan, Easton, MD Sun Apr 14, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/North_Carolina/Wilmington/sold/1…

Answers

4
Hello!
You might find our website helpful as you can search for homes by neighborhood. The site will be updated in the near future making it easier to navigate. The neighborhoods are placed on a map so when you click on "neighborhoods" you can see the distance from the communities you like to to your favorite beach or shopping area or to work. Would love to help when you are ready.
Hi Kathy, the original asking price was $479k. The property sold for $445k and closed in June 2012 before the recent market surge. Feel free to call or email me if you have any questions regarding this property or if I can be of service to you in buying or selling a home.

Bea Desmond
Intracoastal Realty
910-508-0793
BDesmond@IntracoastalRealty.com

Please visit my FB page https://www.facebook.com/WilmingtonHouseHunters
Hi Kathy,

These are beautiful condos in a gated community. Sold 1609 Dijon Dr
06/21/12
$445,000
$479,000 list

There is a vast amount of inaccurate info on most syndicated websites such as Trulia, Zillow, etc. The above info is direct from our MLS and shows the last sale for 1609. Contact me if you would like a real time real estate search tool absolutely free of charge; the information is always accurate and constanly changes.

Michael
910-262-7246
The asking price on this home was $479,000.00