Property Q&A in Rogers Park>Question Details

Briannacstra…, Renter in New York, NY

What utilities (if any) does the renter pay? Also, are dogs allowed?

Asked by Briannacstrand, New York, NY Fri Jan 10, 2014

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3140082803-1644-W-Greenleaf-Ave…

Answers

5
In order to have the best results I would suggest you work with a Realtor.
Brian,

The best thing to do is to work with a real estate broker or a leasing agent. Typically, in older building that have steam heat the landlord pays for it. However, you are than responsible for your own electric, cable, internet, etc. Also pet policy.

Most condos that are rentals that are walk up require that you pay all your utilities accept, water, sewage, and waste removal.

The newer buildings and some rehabbed buildings require that the tenant pay a flat fee for heating, water, and sewage depending on the size of the apartment.

There is not one answer to your questions each situation is different.

I hope this is helpful.
email me at jmichaels@remax.net and I will send you also another one I have in the area you may have interest in
It appears dogs are allowed.

Not sure about the other utilities, but I do know you would pay electric.
Yes, dogs are allowed in this unit. This appears to be a relatively recent remodel, so I anticipate that tenants would pay most of the utilities: heat, air, electricity. If you need assistance finding an apartment in the Rogers Park area, I'm happy to assist. I'm working with a client there now. cwilson@koenigstrey.com.