Louise Lacova, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

What type of community is PENN ESTATES ? I'm looking for a vacation home and wonder if PENN ESTATES is OK?

Asked by Louise Lacova, Brooklyn, NY Wed Jul 15, 2009

What amenities are there in PENN ESTATES ? Is it a safe area? Are the properties there easy to rent?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1043239170-15B-Somerset-Dr-Ea…

Answers

1
Penn Estates is a gated amenity community located in Stroud and Pocono Townships, Monroe County, within easy access to Route 80, 33, 611 and other major routes. Extremely convenient. The community was developed as a vacation home community originally and has since enjoyed a rejuvenation with full time resident types, because of the easy commute to NY & NJ. The community does have a nice atmosphere and lends itself well to vacation or primary use, with pools, three small lakes & a beach area, tennis courts, playgrounds and more. I live there full time and enjoy the relaxed, wooded atmosphere which makes me feel like I'm on vacation a lot of the time!

There is always a nice selection of homes available that would lend themselves well to vacation use. Please visit my blog and find Penn Estates Homes & Lots for sale.

I hope this helps. Please don't hesitate to contact me with other questions.