michellecard…, Home Buyer in Jersey Village, TX

What steps do I have to take if I am interested in buying a home? My credit is not good.

Asked by michellecardoso5er, Jersey Village, TX Tue Jul 17, 2012

I would like to see if I would be able to qualify for a home loan I am interested in 15405 Shanghai Street, jersey village. My daughter attends post elementary there.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3019774196-15405-Shanghai-St-…

Answers

1
Michelle

I would be happy to discuss your options. I can sit down with you and go over the home buying process and what you need to do to proceed. Bottom line will be what a lender will accept. Depending on your credit and if the negative is recent or past will determine a lot.
There might be some things you can do to get your score up I just need to know more.
Please feel free to give me a call. I live in Jersey Village and my office is in the Memorial Mall area.
Cheers

Donna Neely
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
713-562-3691 mobile

Cheers