Property Q&A in Logan>Question Details

Rita.komaroff, Renter in Bolingbrook, IL

What stage of foreclosure is this property in? Is it possible to visit?

Asked by Rita.komaroff, Bolingbrook, IL Mon Feb 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3055227365--Foxway-Ct-Ann-…

Answers

3
Yet again another ghost listing to try and get your contact information. Currently there are no homes for sale on Foxway Court. If you would like to buy a home your first step would be to get a experienced professional real estate agent to help you with the process. Unfortunately many real estate sites out there are not worth the click, their business model involves selling your contact information not selling homes or customer service. If you would like some help feel free to contact me, I would be happy to help you with all of your families real estate goals. Take care John
This property is on Foxway Ct in Ann Arbor. Please contact us to discuss further. Go to http://www.SalineRealty.com when you get a moment to peruse and reach out to us. Also, my cell number is 734-516-2000
Hi Rita,

There is no address associated with the property you found, but looking through our Ann Arbor Area Board listings there are no available properties at this time on Foxway, located in the Foxfire Subdivision.

This is a very popular neighborhood on the northeast side of town. Are you looking at this home because of the style or the location? Based on your answer, I would be happy to discuss other properties that might fit your needs.

Trying to house hunt from out of state is a challenge, but I have worked with many buyers in your situation, and in some cases, I can offer you a 100% money back guarantee on the home you buy. I'd be happy to tell you more about that.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I grew up in Ann Arbor and have spent most of my life in Washtenaw County, the areas surrounding Ann Arbor.

Best of luck,

Ginny Miller
Howard Hanna Realty Services
Ann Arbor, MI
734-330-1879
GinnyMiller.homes@gmail.com
GinnyMillerHomes.com