Suzanne Davis, Home Buyer in Bradenton, FL

What school district is this?

Asked by Suzanne Davis, Bradenton, FL Sat Nov 30, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3013752626-5520-E-89th-Ct-Tul…

Answers

7
hi, Tulsa school district, please let me know if you need exact name of the elementary, middle or high school.
i am so sorry, i thought this was inquiry on my listing in west tulsa, please disregard my reply
Flag Wed Dec 4, 2013
Union schools, Darnaby Elementary School. I live in the Union school district and my kids are enrolled in Union schools. I know the area very well. I can also let you know how this home compares to other homes in Southern Pointe and other nearby neighborhoods. Good Luck !! Sean Moran Chinowth & Cohen.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
With the school district being answered below, also click on Local Info tab above to research the area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
This is Union Schools.. If I can help you to purchase this home or any other in the Tulsa area please call or email me. If you have a home to sell where you are in FL I can help you find a Realtor to sell for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 1, 2013
It is in the Union School District.please contact me if I can help you any further. Dorothy Layman with Coldwell Banker
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 30, 2013
Union School System. You can see how this school system stacks up to others in the area on my Website: http://www.franklangstonjr.com by clicking on the School Ranking Button on the left side of the home page. In addition check out my reviews on Trulia and Zillow if you are needing assistance or have any questions!
Union school district. Please contact me if you have further questions. I'd love to assist you.