villatoronor…, Home Buyer in Irving, TX

What's the streets address? And the number of the house?

Asked by villatoronora14, Irving, TX Tue Jan 1, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3079256304--Red-River-Trl-…

Answers

2
This is why you need a local Realtor like myself to help you. There is so much misinformation on the internet and with real estate, you need someone that does this everyday to help sort thru the almost the truth.
The reason there is no address is that it is in Foreclosure Limbo. There is a house on Red River Trail that may be in foreclosure. I say may because the owner may have made a house payment or restructured the loan. The house is not on the market which is why there is no address. Unless it is uninsurable there is no way it will sell for 69564 if the similar homes in the area are selling for $150,000.
There is too much demand in DFW for it to be that low. Demand causes prices to go up. I can help you find a good deal and save you time chasing these almost truths on the internet.
This bank owned property is not on the market. Hard to know why it has not been on the market, the lender foreclosed on it in February 2012. It could have title issues, it could have tax issues, it could just be stalled in the lenders foreclosure to market pipeline. When it does become available for sale, if it is in reasonable condition, it will be priced between $150-$170K. It will not be priced at the $69,564 amount shown as the market value - that number is incorrect. If it has condition issues it will be priced at current fair market value (not the $69,564) less any repairs it needs.