Property Q&A in Dunedin>Question Details

Carlynne Fre…, Other/Just Looking in Arvada, CO

What's the pet policy in this ownhome community?

Asked by Carlynne Freitag, Arvada, CO Sat Aug 18, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3092880322-2700-Bayshore-Blvd…

Answers

2
Hi Carlynne,

Mediterrean Manors allows 1 pet 25 lb max. The community consists of condo and townhome style condos. There is a a small beach right in the community and the Pinellas Trail (which goes from Tarpon Springs to St. Pete) is just outside the community. Great location. Let me know if you would like me to send the other various units currently available.

Are you currently looking for a home or just browsing on line for now? I have a free service called “Listingbook”, which I provide for my clients. It is like a back door into the MLS, which updates daily: new listings, price changes, solds & withdrawn listings, allowing you to really be able to follow and learn the market. I set up a basic search according to your guidelines. Once you are in, you can change the parameters as you need. If this is something you would be interested in let me know & I would be glad to set up your free Listingbook Account.

Since you visit the Tampa Bay area, I also have a free automated service called CITY (Curbside Info to You) available 24/7. I issue you a number you can call on ANY Real Estate For Sale sign and a computer reads the MLS information to you, from the street number & address for all ACTIVE MLS listings. If this would be helpful let me know. If you have a smart phone & TEXT "PAMELA" to 727-213-5142 it will give you a free mobile site. Bookmark it to you front page and use it anytime. Email me your cell phone & I'll registered it so you won't get annoying follow up calls. If you want to talk to me there is a prompt or you can call me on my cell. If you want to put it on multiple phones, I can put up to three numbers on one user name. Just send the numbers you want added. Put it in your favorites for quick access when you are driving around. I use it all the time.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
http://www.FromCavesToCastles.com
VIEW PROPERTIES ON YOUR SMART PHONE
TEXT "PAMELA" TO 727-213-5142
Carlynne,
Mediterranean Manors is an exception community with an unbelievable location. A private park, beach, walking to shopping, Dunedin Causeway and Honeymoon Island with the Pinellas Trail just out the front door. When the New Publix opens in a few months the world will be perfect again.

I live just minutes from that location.

You are allowed one cat or one dog measuring no more than 14 inches at maturity.
If you would like to take a look, give me a call.
I have a 3/2 waterfront condo just before the bridge in an all ages community which also allows pets.

If you are serious about making a purchase give me a call.
Don't use the 'contact' link.
Don't use Trulia email.
Don't reply in this thread.
If you are serious go old school and pick up the phone.
Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group, Palm Harbor, FL
727.420. 4042
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us