Property Q&A in Eastham>Question Details

joannlamar6, Home Buyer in Eastham, MA

What number Thumpertown Rd. is this property at?

Asked by joannlamar6, Eastham, MA Wed Feb 6, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3106050954--Thumpertown-Rd…

Answers

3
Hi Joann, I couldn't really tell where the map was indicating, its not in our MLS system yet so perhaps the owner is trying to work out something with their lender. Were their any other properties that your interested in? Please let me know if I can be of any further help, Patty
Unfortunately, when you see the real tytrac logo, you can be pretty sure that the listing is more designed to get you to buy their "service" than it is to help you buy the property.

You can search the registry of deeds for foreclosure information if you know how and have the time.
I would contact a local real estate professional to save time and money.

That having been said, the registry of deeds shows that 100 Thumpertown had an Order of Notice recorded on 1/16/13.
That means that CC5 has started the foreclosure process.
They then have to foreclose, and then there is a redemption period.
It may be more than a year before they can actually get it on the market for sale.

3 Thumpertown in Sandwich , NOT Eastham, is now actively for sale $279,000.
4 br 2 bath, 1400+ living, .42 acre.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 6, 2013
Thanks Heath. That's good info.

Is RealtyTrac worth it for those of us digging in for possible deals in the market and don't mind doing some online research?
Flag Wed Feb 6, 2013
Hi Joann - Likely 100 Thumpertown. I've been tracking this in Zillow as well: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/100-Thumpertown-Rd-Eastham…