Property Q&A in Harrah>Question Details

Jackie Staff…, Other/Just Looking in Harrah, OK

What model mobile home is this? How many acres is this? Is that a pond located on the property?

Asked by Jackie Stafford, Harrah, OK Mon Apr 5, 2010

Where was mobile home manufactured? How deep is the pond? Is that a dirt road leading to the property itself? What county is this located in? Are the walls 2x6's? Does this mobile sit on a cement pad, or cement runners, or just blocked? Does it have the original appliances in it, or none at all?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/45336425-18-Adam-Rd-Harrah-OK-73045

Answers

1
According to OKCMAR, the property does include a pond (don't know dimensions), I have no knowledge of where the mobile home was maufatured or whats the model. Yes, there is a dirt road leading to the property. Property is located in Lincoln County. It sets on on a conventional foundation. Appliances are: Dishwasher, Free standing oven and range and vent hood.

Also, about the home: it sits on approx. 2.6 Acres has newer carpet, paint, covered front deck/porch- pond- 2 outbuidlings-open kitchen with island and great storage- living area has beautiful arched woodwood with columns- master has walkin closet & a garden tub plus shower in the master bath-ceramic tile in hallway and bathrooms.

Let me know how else I can help you, reach me at Jenn@JenniferSellsOklahoma.com or 405.625.1576.

Happy House Hunting!

Take advantage of the tax credit and buy before April 30th