Property Q&A in North Park>Question Details

Mom, Renter in Chicago, IL

What kind of air conditioning with this apt. Any parking garage? what kind of appliances are included?

Asked by Mom, Chicago, IL Wed Jul 25, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3053299905-Apt-Condo-Twnhm-Chic…

Answers

7
You can ask the listing agent for more info
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Hi everyone,

Thank you for alerting us, we have taken the listing down. I want to encourage you to flag any other suspicious listings like this by simply clicking on the Flag tag and recording why you are flagging it and bringing it to our attention.

Please let me know if you have any questions, thanks again!

Ali, Community Manager
the air seems to be in the windows and the parking garage seems to be rental and the appliances seem to be from woolworths
Another fake listing. Trulia is famous for these. Get a good leasing agent if your looking for a rental so you can have accurate info.
Why not ask the listing agent? It is not a valid listing. If you would like some help let me know, but it will be hard to find a 3b in that area for 1200/mo
Trulia is not the best source of info for accurate data. Work with a Realtor and your search process will become much easier. Even better it's free to you.