Property Q&A in Palm Coast>Question Details

Brenda, Home Buyer in Palm Coast, FL

What ist the present status of this property?

Asked by Brenda, Palm Coast, FL Sun Nov 16, 2008

This question is about this property:…

The latest on this property is that it is now Bank Owned and listed for $585,000.

Harry Ashley
Broker Associate
Hawk Beach Realty
2 Jungle Hut Rd,
Palm Coast, Fl, 32137
Cell: (386)-931-6054
Fax: (866)-793-2579
Hi Brenda,

I am actually an agent in Palm Coast, Florida, not St. Augustine (30 miles to the north) or Daytona (30 Miles to the south). I own a home on the canals so I am very familiar with this community and know exactly where this particular home is located.

I am not sure if you are familiar with Palm Coast and the Saltwater Canal area and homes. The home at 2 Cold Spring Ct. is located at the end of the canal (not the tip...tip lots are the most desirable for boaters, corner lots are many times less disireable due to water depth and waterfrontage for boaters...just FYI).

This home is very nice and is one of the largest and most improved homes in this area of the canals and was built during the top of the market.

The home is located at the Intersection of Cold Spring Court and Coral Reef Ct. this is significant because Coral Reef Court is an area of multi family duplexes and this does have an impact on the value and resale of this home.

I would also like to point out that the majority of homes on the Canals in Palm Coast, Florida are single story as most people moving to this area do not want stairs and prefer to have single story homes....that makes this home unique. I only bring up these two factors because it is important to know the attributes that may affect the value of the property.

Cold Spring Court is located to the North of Clubfield Drive, so the time to get out to the outlet to the Intracoastal Waterway and fueling Marina, by boat, can take upwards of 30 minutes and there is one 16ft fixed bridge, so this property is not accessible by sailboat.

After doing some searching, I was unable to find this home listed in the Flagler County MLS for sale within the last year.

The following information about 2 Cold Spring Ct is public information and accessible to everyone. The property was sold for $100. at the Flagler County Court House recently and a new deed was recorded on 10/01/08. The public records are a little confusing and incomplete and I was unable to decifer who actually owned the property from 2003-2008. It does not appear that the home is currently available for sale through a Licensed Real Estate Professional from what I can tell.

I hope I was able to help with your question. If you are interested in more information about Palm Coast, Florida and Saltwater Canal Properties please feel free to visit

Kristi L Ross PA
Hawk Beach Realty inc.
The Property has a Status of Sold, with no additional Information I.E Sold Date, SOLD PRICE Etc and the Listing is Incomplete, Tax records show last sale / Refinance in 2004, I will need to make a call to the Listing office of record

Address: 2 Cold Spring Court , Palm Coast FL 32137
List Price: $596,897
Property Type: Single Family Status: Sold

I have the listing information if you are Interested or if you would like me to Follow up I can
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 16, 2008
Hi Brenda.
From quick research it appears that the property you are asking about has indeed been sold. It would take me some additional time to research when and for how much. I'd be happy to do that for you, just let me know. There is a property on the same street, 17 Cold Spring that is currently being marketed for 350,000. It is a 3/2 with 1788 sq. ft.

Please drop me an email at or give me a call at 386-852-9174 if I may be of additional assistance. Also, you can visit my website at to get the latest on homes currently for sale in Palm Coast.

Best of luck to you.
Kandi Schromm
Beach & Luxury Realty