mbouvoir_mos…, Home Buyer in Coconut Grove, FL

What is wrong (or less attractive) with 33133 zip code property. Do you have drug problems? Would property in coconut grove be a better neighborhood?

Asked by mbouvoir_moscow, Coconut Grove, FL Thu Dec 8, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3057611657--Plaza-St-Cocon…

Answers

4
Apologies for my ignorance, and thank you for enlightening me! So here are some questions for you experts:

Thank you for all your replies!

Thank you
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 9, 2011
Hello MBouvoir:
For 20 years The Cherry Group at Coldwell Banker has been the Top Producing Realtors for Coconut Grove and actively live in The Grove as well. In addition to what others have said, Coconut Grove was named this year The Safest Community in America by a national police organization. Hence, it is also the safest place to live in Miami-Dade County. Feel free to call me, Gary Hecht, at 305.607.8360 or email us at Gary.Hecht@Floridamoves.com
Mike,
Great answer!
wishing you the best.
Jav
Hello, and thank you for asking!
I look forward to sharing my 16 years of experience selling homes in Coconut grove with you!
First of all Coconut Grove IS located in the 33133 zip code. Also in that zip code is part of Coral Gables, and a small portion of that Part of Coconut Grove on the North side of US1.
33133 has some of the priciest real estate in all of Miami! Luxurious Estates and Waterfront homes coupled with artistic Bungalows and comfortable traditional residences and Condominiums.
It is also one of the Oldest sections of Miami, there was actually a Cocoanut Grove (original spelling) BEFORE there even WAS a Miami.
Over time this area has had it's ups and downs.
Within a very short geographic area there is a large financial divide.

That being said...it has pretty much always been such, from the days of the Bahamian settlers that first built it up.

I can say, as a native that grew up there and still practices, that I have never felt safer in The Grove as I do today, and the Grove is, was and I am certian will continue to be one of Miami's best real estate investments.
Please contact me directly for more information on Coconut Grove or any of your Real Estate needs at 305.439.7730
Mykael Marinelli