Property Q&A in Brookfield>Question Details

jpandejee, Home Buyer in Brookfield, WI

What is the year of construction and lot size ? Where can I contact for auction? Thanks Jitendra

Asked by jpandejee, Brookfield, WI Mon Dec 26, 2011

Optional details about your question

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3070689373--Brook-Park-Dr-…

Answers

2
The link provided only mentions Brook Park Dr. The goal of the link appears to be to encourage visitors to subscribe to a pay service. It appears the foreclosure is just at the beginning stages which means the auction is likely many months away and may not happen. I have found the foreclosure properties, I have for sale, on some pretty questionable websites claiming to offer rent option which the bank's were not offering. This link seems more credible but it is advisable to use caution. Properties that are actually going to sheriff sale are posted at the county court house. Brook Park Estates was started in the mid 1970's. During the last real estate bust in the early 1980's construction slowed down. Things picked up in the late 1980's into the 1990's. I would need an exact address to find the year built. Keep in mind some municipalities use the date the permit is pulled, others the date occupancy is given.
This is a short sale...not for auction....it was built in 1980 and remodeled., The lot is .25-.5 acres. We would be happy to give you a tour and explain the details of this property to you. You can call us 8a -8p 7 days a week at 414-525-0563.

Sally & David Hanson