Property Q&A in Seven Oaks>Question Details

Carlos Vega, Home Buyer in Bakersfield, CA

What is the update on this home? I was told it was pending? thanks!

Asked by Carlos Vega, Bakersfield, CA Mon Aug 20, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3084933616-10600-Ascot-Crossi…

Answers

4
Thank you for the reply, and yes if I can updates on this home if the contract should go south, and also if there are any other homes I will be interested.

Thank you!

Carlos Vega, CSS
Carlos,
This home is a short sale and it has been contingent since March. That means the sellers who currently own the home accepted a contract and they are all waiting for the short sale bank to approve the short sale and the contract.
Once they have bank approval, it will be shown as pending. Pending means that escrow has been opened on a property. Until that point, if the bank and the current buyer do not agree on a sales price, the property could come back available.

If you would like further assistance with this property or to find other available homes, please feel free to email or call me directly.

Thanks & good luck!!
Valerie
10600 Ascot Crossing is currently "Contingent" which means the seller has accepted an offer. It is not in escrow yet because it is a short sale and the offer must be approved by the bank that holds the mortgage on the home. I did a quick search of other homes on the market within 1/2 mile radius of Ascot Crossing and the lowest price I could find in that area that was still available for sale was $375,000. The highest price available for sale was $519K. I also checked on the SOLDS for that area. I can forward all of this information to you if I speak with you to obtain information to set up a client portal specifically for your needs. Once this is done, you will receive automatic emails when homes come on the market for sale as soon as they are entered into the MLS. There is always a chance that the house on Ascot Crossing could come back on the market if the bank refuses to accept the price that was offered on the home. Please contact me at 661-747-7763 if you want me to help you find a home. I look forward to hearing from you.
This house is marked contingent. It's a short sale and they have an offer they are working with they are just waiting for the bank to approve it. The listing agent probablly isn't doing anymore showings for a couple reasons, one because they have several back up offers and two because it is inconvienent for the seller when they already have a signed contract. Let me know if you would like me to send you properties like this one.