Property Q&A in Marshfield>Question Details

jyoung, Home Buyer in Marshfield, MA

What is the street number of this property?

Asked by jyoung, Marshfield, MA Thu Nov 8, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3098183903--Bradley-St-Mar…

Answers

9
William,

Your suggestion about using the picture and driving by would typically be a good recommendation. Except with realtytrac pictures are chosen at random on the street, so what you see is not what you get. Based on the public records available thru mlspin, nothing on the street is showing up as reo.

Foreclosures are not necessarily the best value for your buck. As Wen suggests if you want to buy and are ready to buy, you should seekout a buyers agent to assist you. It will save you time and more importantly money.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Nov 8, 2012
Unfortunately, when you see the real tytrac logo, you can be pretty sure that the listing is more designed to get you to buy their "service" than it is to help you buy the property.
You can search the registry of deeds for foreclosure information if you know how and have the time.
I would contact a local real estate professional to save time and money.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
Newly remodeled and its at 15 Bancroft St in Brant Rock section of Marshfield, actually having an open house this Sunday, March 3, 2013 , 1-3
I believe it is 58 Bradley Street. It matches all the criteria as listed by the town of Marshfield and it is in the photograph as shown on Trulia. Check the Marshfield Mariner public notices to be sure.

Virginia Newcomb
J. O'Gara Realty
Feel free to email me at rotmanrealtor@gmail.com. I would be happy to assist you.

Michael Rotman of Jack Conway, Marshfield
I would also add you should hire a buyer's agent if you are ready to buy to represent you, and he/she can also get you more information on available properties. These foreclosures are typically end up being taken back by the lender and then listed with a realtor for sale but it could take awhile for that to happen
Web Reference: http://www.wenrealty.com
Louis is right, I find the 'foreclosures' on here are rarely valid and turn into properties that actually foreclose and become available. You can research public records on properties on the street to see if any have been served a notice of foreclosure.
I would say that you would be best to use the picture and do a drive by to get your best guess. There is a reason Realty Trac does not publish the street number, in that they want you to subscribe to their service....and just because it is in some sort of state in the foreclosure process does not mean it will be on the market anytime soon.
realtytrac information is unreliable as to what property or actual status.