Property Q&A in Howell>Question Details

deveroux47, Home Buyer in Howell, NJ

What is the story with 21 julies way in Howell? I offered the seller his asking price. He refused it, he wants 450.But the house is listed for 412.5

Asked by deveroux47, Howell, NJ Mon Apr 2, 2012

How can I find out the bank that holds the Morgage?

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3031792881-21-Julies-Way-Howe…

Answers

3
Dear Homebuyer,

21 Julies Way was sold to the current homeowner in 2004 for a sales price of $510,000. This home appears to be a distressed sale. The current mortgage, according to the tax records, is listed as $350,000 by "The Lending Tree". You can try contacting the bank, however, they will not speak to you without written authorization from the lien holder giving them permission to do so. The information is considered strictly confidential. In the agent's remarks on the current listing it states that the CO is the responsibility of the buyer, not the seller. Even though CO's are no longer required in Howell Township, a fire certification is, along with an outstanding permit search. If there are no open permits, you're fine, however, it will cost you $50. to find out. If there are any open permits, then it would be the buyer's responsibility to satisfy the township and obtain any necessary ones. I would suggest that you be represented by a buyer's agent in this transaction, if you aren't already. The listing agent is the one who initially sold this property to it's current seller. If the seller did not accept the full price on this house, something is drastically wrong, or you are being given the "run around" by someone. Please give me a call if you would like me to help you purchase this home. I have the expertise to get you results!
Thank you for the information. I do have an agent at the present time. But I will keep you in mind. Happy Easter
Flag Fri Apr 6, 2012
I dont know what his problem is, but, my home is for sale by owner. We just put in a brand new cherry kitchen ( so new that the listing does not reflect it) If you have any interest please e mail me.
Thank you. But Julies way is a house I dreamed of for along time.
Flag Tue Apr 3, 2012
Hi Devoroux47,
According to the information, that house is back on the market. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Steve
That's my dream house. My broker (Weichert) is working with the seller's broker (Remax) the broker's whose selling this house needs more expereince on how to get a job done. My fiance and I we've been trying to buy this house since October 27, 2011. And the seller took it of the market twice and raise the price , each time we gave him what he wanted and know he raised it again, we can't afford $450. Is he looking to make money without the bank knowing? Is it possible? The house is listed under Remax. What can you do? Let me know if there's something you could do. And will talk.
I WANT THAT HOUSE.
Flag Tue Apr 3, 2012