reds.333, Other/Just Looking in Philadelphia, PA

What is the statute site for the "covenant of grantor's act" for Pennsylvania, when doing a deed transfer of a home for $1.00? Philadelphia County..

Asked by reds.333, Philadelphia, PA Mon Dec 30, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Reds,

Don't know what you are trying to do. Feel free to call me if you need assistance transferring a deed, I will refer you to an attorney or Title Co. that can answer your questions and prepare a new deed and record it for you.

Have a Happy Healthy & Prosperous New Year!

All the best,
Larry Lichtman, Realtor
Your Real Estate Resource For Life
Cell/Text: (267) 255-9640
Liberty Real Estate Associates
924 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Office: (215) 625-4725
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Dec 30, 2013
Thank you Larry, I had a title company help me with my questions, They were wonderful, (Brokers Abstract Co.)... But I thank you for your reply and If you don't mind I will keep your name and number in my contacts for future real estate needs. We have some high profile clients (NFL and NHL players) that are usually in need of relocating. Hope to talk to you soon. Thanks again, Lori (reds is my nickname given to me by my brothers as I had red hair when i was little, ... strawberry blonde now, couldn't take the jokes, lol..) But you can call me either. Have a Happy New Year!
Flag Mon Dec 30, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer