Property Q&A in Houston>Question Details

Carmen Biele…, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

What is the status on this house? Is it still available? If so when is the auction for this property?

Asked by Carmen Bielema, Houston, TX Mon Dec 8, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2002843161--Norfolk-St-Hou…

Answers

3
Carmen,
Is the property still listed on Realtytrac. It says they were to action it Nov. 8th. Usually the bank bids on the homes themselves and then resells them. It is a formality they have to go through if they don't want it to sit a long time. If you are interested in the home drive by and see if it is posted. It will be a while before they give it to a realtor.
Hi Carmen,

This property does not appear on the Houston Realtor Database, or at lease I am not able to locate it with the information provided. Sorry I wasn't able to help with this.
If I can be of assistance an any other way please feel free to send me an email or give me a call.

Juan Carlos
281-660-9988
JuanCarlos@JuanCarlosOnline.com
It's hard to tell since they give such limited information. If you are interested in an auction though, I'm getting ready to post a blog on Trulia and my own website concerning an auction that is coming up on Dec. 20th here in Houston. I have skimmed over some of the homes and there is some potential to steal a couple of homes.

Let me know if you would like some information about this. larkin@houstonicon.com