Property Q&A in Avon>Question Details

Greg Bemis, Both Buyer and Seller in Vail, CO

What is the status of this property? It has been listed as unknown for some time.

Asked by Greg Bemis, Vail, CO Wed Aug 11, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3009731878-5501-Coyote-Rdg-Av…

Answers

2
Hi Greg,

This was a bank-owned listing that sold for $700,000 on August 6th. It was on the market for about 3 weeks before it went under contract. The sold price per square foot was $168, which is low, even in this market.

There are several short sale and bank owned (REO) opportunities in Wildridge at the moment. I toured many properties last week for a buyer. One in particular stands out for just under a million with incredible views and finish level.

Hope this helps. If you'd like more information on bank-owned properties or short sales in the area, I can help.

Sondra Slappey - Keller Williams Mountain Properties 970-376-8000
This property has an expired status. I can pursue if there is still interest for selling. I also can send you market stats for this area. Let me know. dotingonyou@kw.com