Property Q&A in Savannah>Question Details

Jim, Home Buyer in Norfolk, VA

What is the status of this property?

Asked by Jim, Norfolk, VA Thu Dec 9, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/42048206-3-Deveaux-Ln-Savanna…

Answers

5
As the other agents had said, it has unfortunately been sold. I would be happy to help you in your search if you aren't currently working with an agent. The Landings is a beautiful area as are many other locations in Savannah. I can be reached at robinsellssavannah@gmail.com if you'd like information on any other properties. There are some great prices in our area as there are many foreclosures and short sales available
Web Reference: http://www.robinarrow.com
Jim,

The other agents have answered well. In that same area there are at least 17 homes in the same price range, same size and same age. I would love to get you a list of these homes. This home is in the Landings community which is gated and has an amazing list of amenities.
Jim, This home sold on June 28, 2010 for $356,000. Please feel free to check out my Greater Savannah Area Real Estate Blog using the link below for more information on Savannah area neighborhoods. If I can be of assistance please in your home search don't hesitate to let me know.
Hey Jim - This property was sold in June 2010. We have many more properties for sale in Savannah. Are you planning on relocating here? I would love to be able to help you find a home, you can e-mail me at lindafhoffman@earthlink.net or just call me 912-604-1790. Linda
This home has been sold, but I'd be more than happy to help you find something similar that you'd like.