Property Q&A in Huntington>Question Details

Akblackburn, Home Buyer in Huntington, IN

What is the statious of this home ? What is the asking price. Who do we contact to see it ?

Asked by Akblackburn, Huntington, IN Fri Apr 8, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3026969335-1248-Walnut-St-Hun…

Answers

2
This home is pending. Meaning it has an accepted offer on it. i would be happy to search for homes that meet your criteria if you let me know what it is you are needing in a home. My cell number is 260.519.3121 or email me at
sundermanc21@yahoo.com
I can show you any home listed in Huntington and surrounding areas. Would love to help you out. I look forward to hearing from you. Sue Sunderman
I can show you any home listed that you see in Huntington and surrounding areas. My cell number is 260-519-3121. Would love to help you out.
This home is acutally pending in the MLS. Meaning that it has an accepted offer. Please call me or email me with any further questions you may have. Thanks
Sue Sunderman
sundermanc21@yahoo.com
260.519.3121