Property Q&A in Simpsonville>Question Details

Senior.74d, Home Buyer in El Paso, TX

What is the square footage of living space for this home?

Asked by Senior.74d, El Paso, TX Wed Dec 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1064264962-51-Governors-Lake-…

Answers

5
This is an Edward plan by Crown Communities. It is 4,364 square feet. Formal living and dining where you see the bay windows at the front, with a dramatic stairway between them in the two-story foyer. Huge, open kichen, breakfast and great room at rear, opening to covered porch. Full bedroom and bath on the main level. Upstairs, 4 bedrooms and 3 baths, with glamorous master bedroom with huge sitting room and tons of closet space. I've sold several homes in Governors Lake and would be happy to help you with this one!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 27, 2013
This great home is a bit over 4100 square feet located in The Estates at Governors Lake. Just like Texas we build them big. I lived in San Antonio for a few years and I have compared it to the Greenville area. Great place to live and bring up a family. The one big difference in the housing…taxes. They are a lot less here. If I can help you please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks, Danielle
Senior.74d,
It appears from the tax records the square footage is estimated to be 4,100 Sq ft. Let me know if I can be of assistance as I am a dedicated service and will investigate the home more thoroughly for you if you have an interest.
Regards
Dan Lemanski BIC
It's just over 4100 square feet. A lot.of home for the money. Are you looking to move into the area? Thanks Ty
According to the tax records its a little over 4100 sq ft. If you would like to find some more info on it or any other home, please contact me- Thanks Michael Vallely/Realty Advisors -Carolina