Property Q&A in Mason>Question Details

D A Wilson, Home Buyer in Rocksprings, TX

What is the size / acreage & how much are the taxes?

Asked by D A Wilson, Rocksprings, TX Sun Feb 5, 2012

Optional details about your question

This question is about this property:… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">…

Help the community by answering this question:


Thanks for inquiring about my Spice Creek Ranch listing in Mason County. The property is 330 AC that has abundant wildlife for hunting & the ranch has been a particpant in Blackjack Wildlife Management Association. The property includes a comfortable 1100+ sf 2 bedroom/1 bath brick home w/metal roof, 1 active well & 1 other well. Ranch land is Ag exempt & the taxes are $1132/yr.

Since this website doesn't allow me to send any attachments, if you will forward your email address I'll be happy to send you an entire package.

Ross Anderson
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 6, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Mason County > Mason > Property Q&A in Mason > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer