Property Q&A in Blue Ridge>Question Details

Jamieken126, Home Buyer in Blue Ridge, GA

What is the sales history of this home. Also, how far away is national forest land. What's around the adjacent property . More land or homes

Asked by Jamieken126, Blue Ridge, GA Sun Jan 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3074150872-186-Cozy-Valley-Ln…

Answers

3
Ty Miller’s answer
National forest is all around this place.
Toccoa river us in your back yard with this cabin. Yes you do havr cabins in the area. Aska Adventure area is the best.(706) 633-8202. Call with any other quextions. Tyronehmiller@gmail.com
USFS is close to the property in different areas. If you want to contact me I could answer your question more thoroughly.

Thank you
Tanya
According to our local MLS, this has been on the market since January of 2012. This 1 bedroom, 1 bath cabin is located in the Aska/Stanley Creek area which abounds with National Forest Area, is very near the Toccoa River (Certified Trout stream), steps away from the Benton McKaye Hiking Trail (90 miles in Georgia and it connects with the Smokey Mtn. Trails) and in the colorful and popular Stanley Creek/Rock Creek area with a water fall, biking trail and near a soon to be finished great riverside restaurant. If you need further information, please contact me, a local realtor, who knows this territory!

Judy Aselton
Century 21 In The Mountains
blue Ridge, Ga.
678-463-1129
706-632-2041 x0601