Property Q&A in Odessa>Question Details

azmi Nasr, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

What is the rating of the High School in this area? Where far from the home?

Asked by azmi Nasr, Los Angeles, CA Tue Jan 3, 2012

Give me more details about the home and the final price
My mail is:

This question is about this property:…

The high school is Sickles High School at 7950 Gunn Highway, Tampa 33626. The last few years they have averaged a B? school grade. Realty Trac only shows you public record information of the amount of the mortgage that is foreclosing. It is highly inaccurate. Contact a local realtor to show you listings in the area. The average price will probably be closer to 250-400K for Westchase and the Eagles.
The home you made the inquiry about is not currently for sale but I am aware of two others coming on that are about the same size but on superior lots and neither is going to be a short sale and both owners can accommodate either a quick or delayed closing..
Odessa is a unique community in Fl in that it is in two counties and has multiple school districts and many diversified communities, I live in Odessa and would be happy to help you whenever you need assitance..
Be Safe,
Ronnie Evans
813 960 6162
GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute
CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
CRP - Certified Relocation Professional
E-Pro - Electronic Media Professional
That home is not currently for sale. Realty Trac posts whenever a home begins the foreclosure process and many are never available for sale as the owners work out a payment plan.

The High School for that area is Sickles, it had an "A" rating in it's most recent evaluation. You can find out more here:

Choose Hillsborough County and then follow the selection choices.