jyoung, Home Buyer in Albany, NY

What is the property tax of this house?

Asked by jyoung, Albany, NY Thu Mar 7, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3099569646-1-Buckingham-Dr-Al…

Answers

3
Thank you for your inquiry. This home is not yet built and therefore there are no property taxes on the improved land. I will tell you that similar homes are taxes between $7500 and $11000 depending on their value. If you are serious about buying a home in the near future I would suggest that you contact a Realtor and begin the process with representation in the form a having a buyer's broker. I have many years of experience and can help you with finding, financing and negotiating for a home as well as help you get your current house sold for you. If you're coming in from out of town, I can help you find an excellent Realtor in your current location to sell your house.
Jyoung,

You can check out my website to get full access to the MLS. Often times Trulia has incorrect information, expired listings, or sold properties. My website will always be as current and as accurate the MLS database. Below are some new construction homes in the North Colonie school district. Unfortunately the precise tax amount isn't available. But the estimated tax rate in North Colonie is $22.31 per $1,000 of assessed value. So at an assessed value of $380,000 the total property tax bill would be around $8,500.

If you are relocating to the area, you can also check out the relocation guide on my website.

Any questions, just call.

Alexander H. Monticello, Esq.
Principal Broker &
Licensed Attorney
T: 518.227.0718
F: 518.223.8001
http://www.MonticelloNYS.com
Hi jyoung,

That property is a listing for a new construction home, so the taxes have not been calculated yet. New construction homes generally run much higher in taxes than resales because the town considers the value of the home to be more because it is new. The taxes are usually based on the purchase price or thereabouts.

If you would like to see it in person, I would be happy to show it to you. I am a Certified Buyer Representative and in case you did not know, Buyer's Agents do not cost the buyer any money out of pocket on any listed properties. I would be paid by the closing costs associated with the seller's side of the transaction, but I would be working 100% in your interests.

I work every day from 8am to 8pm. Please let me know if I may be of assistance to you.

~Tori Romeo
NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Certified Buyer Representative
Bliss Properties of NY
tori@blisspropertiesofny.com
518-788-8865