Property Q&A in Shawnee>Question Details

Dab10964, Home Buyer in De Soto, KS

What is the price on this home and is it still available?

Asked by Dab10964, De Soto, KS Wed Jan 30, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Your Most Complete MLS search
913 888 1800 x 2
785 865 5000 cell/text
Looking through the listing..Wow it really has a lot of great qualities.. but it does have a contract! I attached a link you can copy and paste to your browser that has several homes through out Johnson County with similar qualities... if you want to be set up on an auto search that sends you only homes with your exact criteria that are only ACTIVE give me a call or send me an email and I will get you set up.. it will take a lot of time off your hands searching and send them directly to you..

Heres is the link to similar homes:…

Cammy Hinson
Reece And Nichols
913-279-1673 (email) (search for homes here)
This home currently has a contract pending. The sale price was $649,900. Are you interested in similar homes to this one in this area? If so give me a call at 913-707-3800 and I will be glad to help you find a similar home.
I did a search for all of Johnson, Co. with 5-10 acres and several came up. It just depends on your price point. I would be happy to set you up with your own site so you can see what else is out there.

Shelly Christ
Better Homes and Gardens
Kansas City Homes
Thank you for your inquiry. This home is no longer active. There is a contract pending. List price was $649,900. However, you may be interested in MLS #1780865. Please contact me for more information.
On January 25th, the property did go in "pending" status which means it does have a contract on it. The list price was last set at $649,900.