Property Q&A in Northwest>Question Details

tayloralowe, Other/Just Looking in Virginia Beach, VA

What is the pet policy for these places? Weight? Breed?

Asked by tayloralowe, Virginia Beach, VA Wed Jun 26, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Virginia/Virginia_Beach/sold/100…

Answers

2
That home is currently for rent. I will be happy to find you a rental.

No charge for my services. The broker you rent from will pay me a finder's fee. You pay me nothing.

What will take you 3 weeks ripping your hair out working by yourself, I can help you knock out in a couple of afternoons.

I do it all the time. This afternoon I'll be showing 5 rentals in a row. Tomorrow 4.

What kind of dog(s) and size do you have?

Email me at joconnor@williamewood.com and I will send you a questionnaire or call me and I'll just ask the questions.

You did not specify that you were looking for a rental or to buy. I am also happy to help you find one to buy if that is what you desire.

Let me know how I can assist you.

Jonathan O'Connor
William E Wood & Associates
757-373-9355
joconnor@williamewood.com
The listing notes for this rental says pets are allowed, but a matter of negotiation. I having a photo and writing out the good things about your pets prepares you for screening with a property manager.
Looking for a rental with a pet is challenging for sure, particularly for some breeds of dogs, although usually the large breeds are the gentle giants!
If you would like a list of houses that will take pets with contact info for who to inquire, please feel free to contact me.
Good luck, KK German, Wainwright Real Estate
Web Reference: http://www.kkgerman.com