Property Q&A in Prairie Park>Question Details

marathon490, Renter in Lawrence, KS

What is the pet policy for the 1318 E 25th Ter, Lawrence, Ks 66046 property?

Asked by marathon490, Lawrence, KS Tue Mar 11, 2014

I will be interested in this property if I can have 3 cats.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3051433832-1318-E-25th-Ter-Lawr…

Answers

1
Rob Lang :)’s answer
This is a rental property and not a property for sale so you will need to contact the landlord or property management company instead of us as real estate agents who handle for sale houses.

Midwest Propery Management (785) 841-4935 is the property management company for this address. They should be able to answer your question about pets.

Hopefully, Trulia will not take out their name and number but if they do, go back to the page where the rental was shown and look off to the right side for who to contact as owner or management company.

Rob provided excellent feedback. I would also add that the Lawrence Journal World maintains an excellent resource for finding rental properties in the local area if you utilize their website: SunflowerClassifieds dot com. The larger rental agencies in Lawrence can also be found by entering the search term, "Lawrence Kansas Rentals" in any major search engine.

The benefit to using a rental agency is most notably avoiding online scams. I researched a rental for a Trulia user this week which revealed to be just that. Be sure to avoid offers which appear to be too good or emailed correspondence requesting you to send deposit money out of town. Those should be immediate red flags.

Good luck as well.
Flag Tue Mar 11, 2014