Property Q&A in Lafayette>Question Details

Carrie, Home Buyer in West Lafayette, IN

What is the name of the neighborhood off Concord Rd in Lafayette with a street named Mondavi. Thanks!

Asked by Carrie, West Lafayette, IN Thu May 31, 2012

Cute bungalows with larger homes behind them. Looking for neighborhood name (something estates?) plus builder info...

Answers

7
Hi Carrie,
The subdivision with the Mondavi Street is Hickory Ridge, at this time there are 9 homes for sale and price range is $149,900.-289,900. if you are interested in more information please don't hesitate to give us a call @ 765-409-6478 or 765-409-5663
email dave@davehufferteam.com
Dave Huffer
RE/MAX Lafayette Group
Carrie,
Majestic Homes has built out in Hickory Ridge. If you would like more information on them or other builders let me know.
Carlos Bonilla
Prudential Indiana Realty Group
765-543-5726
I believe you are referring to Hickory Ridge. Feel free to email, call, or text me, and I would be happy to discuss with you in more detail what properties, and lots are available, along with reputable builders in that area as well. 765-714-1971. Realestatebrown@yahoo.com
Good morning, Carrie!
Hickory Ridge. Great future potential, but make sure you do your comparison shopping & don't overpay. There are several good neighborhoods on the south end, some less well-known but just as nice ;-)
Carrie,

As other agents have said, the subdivision is Hickory Ridge.

If you are also looking for subdivisions with the name of estates, here are a few. In Lafayette, it would be Cedar Ridge Estates. If you are looking at West Lafayette for subdivisions listed as estates it would be: Woodfield Estates, Cherry Creek Estates, or Treblevale Estates. In all cases, the West Lafayette subdivisions are the HarrisonHigh School area.
There are also numerous builders that have several floor plans they can build. There are also some that you can assist in designing your own floor plan.

If I can help in any way in help finding a home or a lot to build upon, please let me know.

Mike Clark
F. C. Tucker/Lafayette
CALL or TEXT 765-430-3030
EMAIL: mikesclark@hotmail.com
Hi Carrie:

Hickory Ridge. I would love the chance to work with you! Please let me know if I can assist you in any way. I live on that side of town. It is a great area!

Lora Guess, Realtor
765-714-3119
loraguess@comcast.net
Hickory Ridge, I've sold three homes out there in the last few months. It's a great subdivision. Is there a home you would like to tour?
Aimee Ness, Realtor
765-418-3969 call/text
aimeenessrealtoe@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.aimeeness.com