Property Q&A in Jacksonville>Question Details

Lnp01,  in Jacksonville, FL

What is the name of the community?

Asked by Lnp01, Jacksonville, FL Wed Jul 13, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3056450510--Merrill-Rd-7-1…

Answers

3
It is in Arlington/Ft. Caroline.. I did not see the listing in the MLS... It says it is down by JU the college, but I don't even see an expired listing matching the info... There was one in 2007 expired listing for 25,000.

Like the other Realtor said there are some really good deals in Arlington... It just depends on what you are looking for? Is this going to be your primary residence or an investment? Do you want a single family home or condo? In a neighborhood or is on a busy road ok?

Merrill Rd is one of the main roads in Arlington so it will have some traffic... I would suggest checking out the area... you can find more information at city-data.com... If you would like to see what homes are listed for sale let me know and I can send you a list...
There are plenty of bargains in that area.
That is the Arlington area.I can send you homes in that area,call me at 904-566-2864 or email me marccameron7@yahoo.com