Nrberns, Home Buyer in Blue Ridge, GA

What is the monthly maintenance fee?

Asked by Nrberns, Blue Ridge, GA Wed Feb 13, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3097091782-1307-Pelican-Creek…

Answers

7
Nrberns,

The maintenance fees are fees paid QUARTERLY-$2328 paid JAN 1 & Apr 1;and $1171 paid July 1 & Oct 1 which works out to about $585 monthly. The maintenance is listed as covering: Building Insurance, Private Road, Roof, Trash Remv, and Water/Sewer. Though surrounded by a golf course it does not include membership or usuage.

This unit is Active with Contract already, meaning their is a ratified contract with some contingencies outstanding ( such as financing, inpsections, etc.) and the Seller wants to be able to accept back up offers should this sale fall through. It is not listed as a short sale and was scheduled to close on the 2/6/13 which suggest some contingency has not been met yet.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Dear Mr Berns, i live right around the corner from Pelican Creek Crossing and while the propertu abutts a golf course, there is no connection or privileges to it. The golf course is the PYCC, the Pasadena Yacht and Country Club. There are many great condo complexes and or villa living arrangements with a lesser maintenance fee. I can think of a free standing house but is a condo classification since they take care of the grounds and your house exterior;however, no fireplace. I would love to help you find what you want.
Barry Smith
Excellent Service Realty
727-773-6677
I'd say the HOA fees are because of the amenities and the fact that its on a golf course not far from the beach. I found one in a different area of St. Pete that might be to your liking also. $179, 2/2, slightly smaller but the fees are also lower, $432, one story, fireplace... Email me, call or text and I can send you a lot more info on it to see if it would be something you're interested in.

Tara May Webster Realtor
Your Neighborhood Realty Inc
727-542-4219
TaraSellsStPete@gmail.com
We would like one story and preferably a villa with a fireplace.
This HOA seems high. Is it because of the area or because of the amenities or both? There doesn't seem to be high overhead on the small pool areas.
Condo fees are $585/month. This property is active with contract. If I can help you find something in this area, please don't hesitate to call me at 727-501-6668.
Are you looking solely in the Pelican Creek community? We have a beautiful 3 nedroom 2 and a half bath 2 car garage town home for sale currently at 506 51st ave N. in St. Petersburg. The HOA fees are $600.00 quarterly and cover all outside maintance, landscaping and offers a wonderful pool overlooking the pavilion area. We do also work in Tampa Bay area and would love to help you in any way possible. http://www.trulia.com/property/3107400700-506-51st-Ave-N-Sai… Please feel free to contact us at

Chris Avington
Hotz Realty
4615 Cemtral Ave
St. Petersburg, Fl 33713
727-252-8305
727-321-6646 ext. 111
http://www.hotzenterprises.com
Gorgeous townhome with all the amenities around the corner!!
Flag Wed Feb 13, 2013