Property Q&A in New York>Question Details

Jessica, Home Buyer in New York, NY

What is the monthly maintainence for this apartment? Thank you.

Asked by Jessica, New York, NY Mon Oct 24, 2011

This question is about this property:…

The monthly maintainence for this apartment $1173.00 per month, it's a garden alcove studio with loft space.
Maintenance is $1173 and 38% tx deductible. If you are looking for an apt, it would be in your best interest to work closely with a broker. Give the broker your search parameters so you can immediately weed out what does not apply to your needs and your financials. You will be able to get more focused on your search. It will be an easier process for you. Best of luck but please feel free to contact me below and I can guide you through the arduous process.

Zita Alvarez Lo
Licensed Associate Real Estate Broker
Cell 917-656-8112

205 East 42nd Street, 6th floor
New York, NY 10017
Hi Jessica, this one is an exclusive in my office (Bellmarc Downtown). Call me at 917-376-1648 please for a showing. Maintenance is $1178 and 38% tax deductible.

I noticed that in some of your other inquiries you've also asked about tax deductibility and it does vary year to year. There are also some other details about co-ops you should know. If you give me a call or drop me an email I can explain in more detail.

Best Regards

Charlie Summers, VP, Bellmarc Realty 917-376-1648