Property Q&A in Wyndhams>Question Details

irishdcent, Home Buyer in Arvada, CO

What is the monthly homeowner fee?

Asked by irishdcent, Arvada, CO Sat Nov 17, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Colorado/Arvada/sold/21284144-15…

Answers

2
If your question is HOW MUCH is the homeowner fee, the Homeowner Association (HOA) fee is $155/mo.

If your question is WHAT IS a monthly homeowner fee? The answer would be that the fee is for an organization set up to attend to community management matters and issues. An HOA takes managerial and financial responsibility for community matters like ground maintenance, exterior maintenance of common property (siding, roofs, pools, tennis courts, etc.).

Hope that helps answer your question. If not, let me know more specifically what your question was.

John Beaupre-Re/Max-303-817-5995---johnrbeapre@gmail.com
this property is sold but the HOA in the old listing states $155. per month. I hope this helps/let me know if you have any other questions. I'm available and nearby.

Mario Lozano
Harvest Reatly II
720.937.9739
Sold@DenversAgent.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 17, 2012