Property Q&A in Whiting>Question Details

lestinaslocum, Other/Just Looking in Whiting, NJ

What is the monthly fee for this 55 community? Thank You!

Asked by lestinaslocum, Whiting, NJ Tue Aug 21, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3078014024-1-Mason-Ln-Whiting…

Answers

4
As Helene mentioned, it is best to call the management company as it appears that the maintenance fees vary per unit. Their contact phone number is: 732.350.5676.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate, ePro, SRES
Francesca@PatrizioRE.com
732.606.2931
Thank You!
Flag Wed Aug 22, 2012
Hmmm, the listing I viewed had a different number. I'd recommend you check with the Management Office directly.
Thank You!
Flag Wed Aug 22, 2012
The MLS listing for the home shows a monthly maintenance fee of $185 for a home in Village 3 . The first 4 Villages of the Crestwoods are all Co-Ops. They must be cash sales, you do not have taxes ,you don't actually own the property, you technically own a paper that says you have the right to live there . The first 4 villages do not allow rentals. Please let me know if you have any other questions or if you would like floorplans for any of the homes in Whiting.
Thank You! May I ask how long does one have the right to live in the unit with the paper giving them the right to live in the unit?
Flag Wed Aug 22, 2012
The community has a monthly fee of $254.
Thank You!
Flag Wed Aug 22, 2012