Connie Janka, Home Buyer in Destin, FL

What is the monthly condo fee?

Asked by Connie Janka, Destin, FL Tue Sep 11, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3078815681-350-Las-Olas-Way-6…

Answers

3
Hi Connie,

My name is David and I am a realtor here at Keller Williams as well as on Trulia.com. I want to reply to your inquiry at 350 Las Olas Way. The monthly condo fee is $850 and includes a variety of amenities. This home is unfortunately pending sale and under contract with another buyer as of 8/29. However, I do have similar homes in that building and area. If you are interested, I will be more than happy to assist you in your home search and discuss further with you about those homes.

I am available to help you with your real estate needs here in the greater Fort Lauderdale area. If you ever have a question about a property, please feel free to call me at 954-536-1561. Again, Connie thank you for your inquiry. Looking forward to assisting you in your home search!

David Silverman
Realtor, Sales Associate
Dsilverman@KW.com
954-536-1561
The condo fees (monthly) are $850
This particular unit is under contract with a buyer since 8/29th:(
Should you need any info on any other property, please contact us; we can assist you!
Thank you

Meir Aloni CRS, CDPE, RECS & Team
over $800 but it's under contract. Like the building? contact me for what's available