Property Q&A in Great Uptown>Question Details

shelley.tipp…, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

What is the maintenance fee on this property?

Asked by shelley.tippie, Houston, TX Wed Mar 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1085439767-1116-Bering-Dr-13-…

Answers

4
Maintenance fee is $399 a month and it is located in a very nice community. Let me know if you would like to see it .
Bassma Taljeh
(713)4438720
This is a very nice community on Bering Dr. in the Galleria area of Houston. I sold one with the same floor plan about a year ago. If you need assistance looking in here, please let me know.

The monthly maintenance fee is around $325 a month and covers the buildings exterior (roof, foundation, etc), water/sewer, grounds/pool, basic cable and more.

Mark McNitt
m 832-567-4357
Bernstein Realty, Inc.
Hi Shelley!

This property is still available, and is showing maintenance fees at $395/month. The fee includes, Cable TV, Exterior Building, Grounds, Water and Sewer. Let me know if you'd like to schedule a time to visit. The property is right down the street from my office. :) Talk to you soon...V
According to the MLS printout, it is $395 per month and should include cable tv, exterior maintenance, grounds upkeep and water/sewer.

Advise if I can help in any way.

Marie Stovall, Broker-Assoc
A'LON REALTY COMPANY
stomars9@pdq.net