Property Q&A in Reston>Question Details

thudo.law, Home Buyer in Oakton, VA

What is the lot size of this property? What is the exact address? Schools Sunrise Valley, Hughes and South Lakes?

Asked by thudo.law, Oakton, VA Sun Jan 13, 2013

Is the school pyramid Sunrise Valley, Hughes,

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3062355426--Villaridge-Dr-…

Answers

3
lot size is ZERO. It is a condo.

If you are interested in finding property in a specific school pyramid simply shoot me an e-mail or give me a call and I will show you how I streamline the process for my clients so all they have to do is open their e-mail.

Let me put my 25 years of real estate experience to work for you.

Kind Regards,

Erik J. Weisskopf,ABR,CDPE,CRS,GRI
Re/Max Distinctive Real Estate
Erik@AskMeAboutHomes.com
703.216.1222
The school pyramid for this development is Sunrise Valley, Hughes, & South Lakes. This home is not currently on the market though.

You're clearly looking for the opportunities that a distressed property sale would afford you. If you would like a list of distressed properties in this school district, feel free to contact me.

Andy Krumholz
(703) 599-4755
ajkrumholz@yahoo.com
Hi Thudo.law,

The schools for this home are Flint Hill, Thoreau, & Oakton. If you're looking to get into the South Lakes school pyramid, give me a call or send me an email. I know of a house that will be going on the market in the next 30 days via short sale.

My office is in Reston, so I know this area quite well.

Andy
(703) 599-4755
ajkrumholz@yahoo.com