Property Q&A in North>Question Details

Meutrice Hug…, Home Buyer in Arlington, TX

What is the local area like for this property?

Asked by Meutrice Huggins, Arlington, TX Mon Feb 25, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3070960204-1700-Baird-Farm-Cir-1210… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3070960204-1700-Baird-Farm-Ci…

Answers

3
How funny, I was actually out at this property Saturday afternoon. The area of this estate is within minutes of the Cowboys Stadium, Hwy 30 and Hwy 360. Great central location however the complex it self gives you a feel of apartment living. What I mean by that statement is every Condo is attached and the complex it self is 4 stories if my memory serves me correctly. I also looked at the unit in #1211 beautiful however overpriced by about 10k. The one you were inquiring about however is worth the asking price, in a decent neighborhood, nice central location. My only comment is the hoa fee, however for a condo/townhome this is not out of the normal.

Real Estate Consultant
Joseph Fernandez
Off: 817-635-1028
Thank you for the response.
Flag Tue Feb 26, 2013
They just took a $4500 price reduction a week ago...motivated sellers!
This condo property is in the heart of N. Arlington near Six Flags, the Ballpark, & Cowboys stadium. The traffic can get a get a bit heavy at times, but a nice area in general. There's quite a few apartments nearby as well. This condo property is nicer than some in my opinion & I've seen this unit recently. I would love to help you further if you'll contact me direct.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Kelly Bowyer
Scott Davidson Realtors
Arlington, TX
cell 817-793-2761
kellybowyer@yahoo.com