Property Q&A in Portsmouth>Question Details

Shaunita, Home Buyer in Portsmouth, VA

What is the first step if I am interested in this property? Do I need to kno how much I qualify for 1st?

Asked by Shaunita, Portsmouth, VA Thu Mar 12, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1074947530-2732-Greenwood-Dr-…

Answers

2
Hey there,

Yes, you'd need to talk to a lender to see what you qualify for and also by doing so, you'll find out how much closing cost you'll need or to ask for if requesting on an offer. Based too on what kind of loan you qualify for, you may even need downpayment monies to put down on the house. If first time buyer though, there are many programs available to assist. I have a handful of lenders should need me to assist with and can guide you through.

Also, if you're not already working with a realtor, would advise you to hire you're own buyers agent to represent you. There are many items you need to be advised on before you even start the process of purchasing a home..your agent will go over those things with you. The listing agents on properties represent the seller, it cost you nothing to have your agent and they can also do comparables in the area to assist you with the best offer is on a property, help you to find other properties in your comfortable price range and take you home tours and course take care of writing up offers for you and getting the most things for you.

Let me know if you need a Realtor, if not already working with one. I'd love to assist.

Lisa Burrow
Realtor, Accredited Buyers Representive
Nationally Accredited Home Stager
RE/MAX Allegiance
email: lisa.burrow@rmxtalk.com
phone - 757-650-9560

757-650-9560
You can find out either what the max amount you qualify for is or you can ask for a specific amount. That is up to you. If you want to make an offer on this property then you obvioulsy want to get approved for $165,000 or more depending on if you need help with closing costs.

If you need help qualifying, you are welcome to contact me.
Luke Allison
Flagstar Bank
828-777-8828
Luke.Allison@flagstar.com

Apply Online: flagstarloans.com/lallison