Property Q&A in Mather>Question Details

Pedro, Home Buyer in Rancho Cordova, CA

What is the exactly address of this property?

Asked by Pedro, Rancho Cordova, CA Thu May 21, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2005551928--Middlebury-Way…

Answers

1
Realtytrac provides misleading information for you. This posting shows a home on Middlebury that has had a notice of foreclosure filing. A notice of foreclosure filing never lists a notice of auction date on it as this posting does The notice of trustee sale would list the date of auction, and that the foreclosure process had been processed for the necessary 90 days.

Because of this I will not share the actual addresses of homes on Middlebury because it would be misleading. What I can tell you is that there are 65 homes in some stage in foreclosure in the Mather area....from having a foreclosure filed against it (which many are resolved and do not go to sale) to those that are bank owned.

What I will also tell you that is REAL is that there are 5 homes on Middlebury for sale, and there shows 5 homes on Middlebury currently showing a foreclosure activity. I did not match to see if they are the same 5 homes. Realtytrac is misleading. And there are NO homes for sale on Middlebury for $146K.

I think it would be irresponsible to advertise on this public site about a specific address with a notice of foreclosure and make it seem that it is for sale because of that notice.

What I would tell you is that, working with a buyer's agent, you can evaluate homes that are currently on the market, and then possibly look at homes in various stages of foreclosure to see if they would be interested in selling (prior to them coming on the market). That approach requires sensitvity to the homeowner's dilemma so that a potential sale would be a win-win for the parties.

If you would like a report on homes listed in various levels of foreclosure, a realtor such as myself, can work with you on that. I guess the question is, beyond wanting this specific address for a bogus posting, what is your ultimate objective?
Web Reference: http://www.suearcher.com