Property Q&A in Irvine>Question Details

Mee Jung, Other/Just Looking in Pittsburgh, PA

What is the exact address?

Asked by Mee Jung, Pittsburgh, PA Fri Dec 19, 2008

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/2003333988--Montage-Irvine…

Answers

1
Mee Jung:

This property is in foreclosure and not necessarily for sale. It was scheduled for auction on December 16, 2008.

Through my research I found the property address. However, the property did not go to auction and the information source I use for ACTIVE foreclosures does not show that this property is still in foreclosure. That would lead me to believe that the owners worked something out with their lender or were able to refinance the home.

If you are interested in similar homes in Irvine, please feel free to contact me. I specialize in pre-foreclosures, short sales, and representing buyers in REO purchases. Working together we will be able to find you a great home at a great price and negotiate a great deal. Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis
Real Estate Consultant
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 19, 2008