Property Q&A in Englewood>Question Details

Irene ODri, Home Buyer in Englewood, FL

What is the community or maintenance fee for this park. Land is owned - corect?

Asked by Irene ODri, Englewood, FL Sat Jan 5, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3097412090-21-Savona-Ave-Engl…

Answers

2
Great job answering the question about Alameda Isles. I do want to add the park does not allow dogs except one street only "pet row" allows one dog up to 25 lbs.

My office handles 95% of the listings in the park as we are located at the entrance of Alameda Isles. If I can be of assistance to you, please don't hesitate to contact me at klehmann@comcast.net
This mobile home is located in Alemeda Isles. The HOA fees are $132 per mo. They allow 1 pet up to 25 pounds. Maintenance includes community pool, cable, escrow reserve, ground maintenance, manager, recreation facility and tennis courts. Yes, it is land owned.

Alameda Isles - http://alamedaisles.com/

Alameda Isles Is an owner occupied gated waterfront cooperative of 355 homes located in Englewood in Southwest Florida. Covering approximately 60 acres, there are five ponds, a private park, and a boat harbor. Residents are involved in numerous activities and clubs. Among the amenities are:
• Tennis Courts with leagues
• A swimming pool area with hot tub
• An exercise facility with a Sauna
• Fishing and Boating access to the Gulf of Mexico
• Bocce Courts
• Golf putting greens and practice area
• Picnic Facilities
• Four Golf Leagues
• Shuffleboard Courts
• A Woodworking Shop for projects

There is also a large clubhouse complex that includes:
• A craft room with kilns.
• A billiards room.
• A meeting and cards room.
• A library and computer room.
• A large hall with kitchen and stage for dinners, dances, and entertainment.
Across from the park entrance is the first of many area golf clubs. A wide and varied range of restaurants can also be found nearby. In addition, a fine arts center with classes is available in Englewood.

If you have other questions or would like to see the home, please contact me. I would be happy to help.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185