Property Q&A in Waterbury>Question Details

Rolla358, Home Buyer in Brookfield, CT

What is the average condo fee a month. I have cash.

Asked by Rolla358, Brookfield, CT Sun Dec 4, 2011

This question is about this property:…

The condo fee for this particular condo are $403/mo. This fee does cover the exterior maintenance, grounds, snow removal, insurance, water, HEAT, AND HOT WATER. There are a lot of great deals on condos for cash buyers right now. Email or call me, and I can send you a list of condos that you might be interested in.
Condo fees range between 180 to 220 per month for a 2 bedroom condo. Some newer complexes would have a lower fee which may not include escrow for future expenses (roof, siding, driveway etc.). Some older complexes include heat and hot water in their fees and charge up to $400 per month, newer complexes try to separate the utilities so everyone pays his own heat, hot water etc.
Hope that this helps.
Feel free to contact me for additional information,

Ron Modiano
Amity Realty Group, LLC
57 Holmes Ave, Waterbury, CT 06710
203-668-8692 Cell
203-568-0252 office
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 4, 2011
Good morning, Rolla358!

Condo fees vary from complex to complex. I've seen some fees as low as $105 (for smaller complexes) to $300+ (for larger complexes which include heat and hot water). If you are interested in purchasing a condo I can email you listings which include the amount of the condo fees.

Email me at: to follow up.

I look forward to speaking with you,

Sonya R. Nevins
203.998.0407 x
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 4, 2011
I believe that the condos fees in the Cedarwood complex run in the low 400's.The fees include heat and hot water which makes them run higher than many other complexes in the area that only provide grounds, snow removal and management services. If you have any additional questions feel free to call me.

Phyllis Fusco
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 4, 2011