Property Q&A in 38103>Question Details

Hello, Both Buyer and Seller in 38103

What is the average amount paid for HOA dues in a downtown memphis highrise?

Asked by Hello, 38103 Wed Feb 23, 2011

Answers

3
Ed Reak’s answer
Hoa dues can range from under $50/month to well over $500/month depending on the level of amenities you are looking for. I was involved on the development and sale of two multi unit condo conversions in the past. Plus, my office is on Beale Street in downtown Memphis. Please contact me directly if I may be of further assistance.
Ed Reak, Broker/Owner
WESTIN PROPERTIES, LLC.
901-591-5000
Depends on the building's amenities and the square footage of your unit. A building that has an exercise facility, swimming pool, wi-fi, cable,on site security or utilities inclusive will be more than one that just has gated parking. You really need to comparison shop to find which one best suits your needs.

Most folks like highrises because they caterer to the residents wants and whims. Most highrises are very secure with guards, close circuit cameras, scroll boxes and fobbed only access.

I am pretty well versed in the downtown condo market and should you want to talk further, please email me.

Jo Shaner
There are a lot of variables, including age of building, updates, on-site staff, security, amenities like a pool, or health club etc. If you have a particular building in mind, I could get you very specific information.